- The Hill Temple is kept open for darshan from 6.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m. on ordinary days. On Karttikai and other important festival days the temple is kept open for darshan from 4.00 a.m. to Rakkalam.
- Arrangements have been made for Dharma Darshan (free darshan) by a special queue on the Hill Temple. Devotees can avail this facility and have darshan without paying any fee.
- Facilities have also been made for darshan, archanai and abhishekam on payment of prescribed fees details of which are given separately.
- Pilgrims are requested to purchase the tickets for archanai, abhishekam, darshan etc., by themselves in person from the Hill temple ticket counters and at the Hill Temple Office. The public are requested not to have any contact with the outsiders posing themselves as pujaris for performing puja etc., Public are warned that since they are likely to be cheated by outsiders they are requested to take care of their puja articles, abhishekam articles and personal belongings including cash etc., and not to trust third parties for performing archanai, etc., by entrusting the puja articles to them.
- The public is requested to be beware of spurious panchamirtam sold by outsiders and they are warned not to accept spurious items of rosewater, milk and panchamirtam purported to be sold as abhishekam articles. Panchamirtam genuinely prepared under strict supervision and by approved standards by the Devasthanam is sold on the Hill Temple at the sales counters.
- The fee for taking the deity in procession on the Golden Chariot on the Hill Temple is Rs. 1,500/-. In Karttikai days the fee for the Golden Chariot procession is Rs. 2000/- only. The amount in cash be remitted in person at the Hill Temple on the specified day before 4.30 p.m. and a receipt obtained. There will not be procession of the Gold Chariot on Thaipoosam, Panguni Uthiram, ten days during Dasara festival, Soora Samharam and Deepa Karttikai, etc. Those who want to book the date of procession in advance, they are requested to send or remit the fee in the Tirukkovil office Adivaram to the Executive Officer, Arulmigu Dandayudhapaniswami Tirukkovil, Palani and also remit in the Hill Temple. The fee for procession of the deity on Golden Peacock is Rs. 300/-.
- Rosewater that is bottled and sold by the Tirukkovil only will be accepted for abhishekam. Only mildly scented flowers will be accepted for adoration on the deity.
- Marriage ceremonies are not performed on the Hill Temple. They are performed on payment of prescribed fees in the Tiruvavinankudi Temple, Adivaram, Palani, and Śrī Lakshmi-Narayana Perumal Temple and Periyavudayar temple. The marriage performed here will be registered under the Hindu Marriage Act.